JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, I understand that commenting on classified posts about high prices is a no-no. But, I have seen a lot of classifieds that have real high numbers that get bumped down, down and down. This guy is trying to make $30 on each jug for a total of a quick $600. I hope he pays income taxes on those.

That's what I'm saying... $50/lb. Its F8cking ridiculous... But some poor sap is actually gunna pay the guy and he'll feel good about it... That's why I'm posting the warning here. Because the last time I did something like that in the ad I got warned

The classifieds have been pretty good, I've got a couple great deals lately. It's just a part of life that occasionally you have to put up with reading ads from profiteering people trying to take advantage. That's as clean as I can say it.

Free market pricing has always been a great rule. Rulers have always wanted more than reality and as such forums like this allow us to rise-up and hopefully return some resemblence of reality to life and pricing. Having said that, has anyone seen or been able to get 26/28$--/1000 CCI or primers other than Imported ones, and the return of less than 18$/# powder in open currently available local stocks..? Please keep us and all posted when we can resume normal purchases, or making a giant-normus group buy.. ty/..

If i get something for a great price its twice as hard to get rid of.
Not to mention its most difficult to part with darn near any firearm related items. :)
But yes, scalpers are scum. Luckily those of us familiar with ammunition, magazine and rifle prices (pre panic) know whats a rotten deal and what isn't. I usually give obvious scalpers and gougers a hard time.

I received both CCI small pistol and small rifle primers from two different on-line retailers. The price I paid was $39/k for the small pistol primers and 38/k for the small rifle primers, both retailers limited the number I was allowed o order to 5k. With the hazmat fee, shipping charges and taxes, my total cost came to about $45 to $48/k. Off course I have to order them on-line, I could not find them on sale at any local stores. I was going to sell some of the primers I had to share with someone who needed them, but after seeing members complaining about prices, I decided it is not worth the hassle to sell any extras I have.

I've seen CCI 1600 Mini-Mag cases go for $450 on Gunbroker. Those were $99 in October. I mean damn. I knew at the time I should have bought them out. But no, doh!

Not a hoarder. I give away a lot of ammo to friends. Nothing sadder than a dad that wants to take his son shooting but can't find 22lr.

Scalpers= Someone who buys something at fair market value to sell at a higher then fair market value to profit.

Opportunist= Someone who buys at lower then market value(on sale,Garage sale) to sell at market value to profit.

Gun show seller having Garage sale saying " The World is a different place since 911" to ask for Scalping price's. A__H___.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top