JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@Reno looks nice. You going to keep it in that stock or put it in a chassis? What will your final barrel length be? What can are you going with?

I ordered a T1x last week for my 22lr SBR bolt gun build. Dropping it into a chassis and will cut the barrel back to 4.5" to run the cheap stuff at subsonic speeds. Haven't decided on an optic yet but thinking red dot or LPVO. Red dot is my front runner but I am not sure which one yet. Will probably run a Trijicon MRO initially and for from there.
A T1X, would be a great host as well!

I reached out to Christensen on their Ranger, asking if they would cut or make a short barrel. Nope. I have a ton of BX25 mags, so I kind of like the idea of using them. Sort of why I'm stuck on rifles that use them.

Barrel length? Not sure, I kind of like the idea of having the suppressor flush with the end of the stock. With that said, I'll definitely be keeping it in the stock.

Can? Not sure yet, maybe the Mask when I get it.

Yeah, I already have an existing T1x so I am invested in the system and have plenty of mags. Considered a CZ457 but don't care for their 10rd mags and didn't want to be limited to 5rd mags. Lot of upside going with the Ruger magazine. I had one of the Christensen Rangers and it shot great but just wasn't my thing when compared to my other 22lr.

I am excited to see how your project turns out and what you decide on for a host.

I have one more SBR 22lr project I have been kicking around for a couple years now, waiting for the right host gun to come along. I really want to take a Remington 510 that someone has butchered already and cut/thread the barrel down so that the end of the suppressor is flush with the end of the stock like you. Just seems like it would be fun having a single shot bolt action, open site, suppressed SBR 22lr.

Would rather it be 4.25" so you could run high velocity sub sonic. Guess it doesn't matter if you run only standard velocity/sub sonic ammo.
It might not happen, unless I make or buy another 22 can!

I want it to tuck into the channel of the stock I've got. All the current cans and the Mask are too short. If it was 7" it might be better.

Time will tell. According to Acculine their barrels are roughly 1oz per inch of barrel. So this thing would be 6 ounces.

I may or may not be looking at true 1" longer all titanium cans right now!

Most high velocity ammo shoots subsonic out of barrels around 4.5" or shorter.
This is exactly what I was trying to articulate and didn't do a good job. The Energetic Arms Nyx Mod 2 will get you over 6" of can and an all titanium can. I just put another one in jail for my SBR build to get me out past the end of the MDT handguard.

This is exactly what I was trying to articulate and didn't do a good job. The Energetic Arms Nyx Mod 2 will get you over 6" of can and an all titanium can. I just put another one in jail for my SBR build to get me out past the end of the MDT handguard.
One of my form 1 cans might do the trick. I emailed Acculine to see if they do custom lengths. 8" would be more ideal.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top