JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have rifle that I tax stamped into a SBR; I'd like to revert it back to a rifle. Now it doesn't currently have a SBR length upper/ barrel attached it's essentially stripped. Do I just write the ATF as in their laws * 5320.4 and ask them to remove it from the NFA registry and wait about a week? Or is there more or less steps I'm missing? Just would like absoulute assurance what I'm doing is right and not gonna come back to me with any issues.

Why even waste the hassle and headache? There's no law against slapping a carbine length upper on it. Or just set your NFA stripped lower aside for another day and start fresh.

Why even waste the hassle and headache? There's no law against slapping a carbine length upper on it. Or just set your NFA stripped lower aside for another day and start fresh.
It's a rare tornado gray MK18 lower no longer produced. I do not have the motivation to completely build an entire SBR all over again and have a buddy in Texas who wants it so why waste my time when I can get $ for said lower.

It's a rare tornado gray MK18 lower no longer produced. I do not have the motivation to completely build an entire SBR all over again and have a buddy in Texas who wants it so why waste my time when I can get $ for said lower.
Glad you have a buyer lined up. Hopefully he's patient. It' could take 4 or 5 weeks to get it removed from the NFR database. If you send it USPS get a tracking number at the minimum so you can see when it lands in West Virginia.

Glad you have a buyer lined up. Hopefully he's patient. It' could take 4 or 5 weeks to get it removed from the NFR database. If you send it USPS get a tracking number at the minimum so you can see when it lands in West Virginia.
Fantastic idea for the shipment of said letter thank you for that

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads