JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here we go!! While they have us all wound up about SB501, they want to sneak other crap through, unnoticed.

SB275 is being put forward in 'emergency' legislation, to take effect immediately when passed, and no opportunity for voter referendum. It requires trigger locks, or storage in a locked container.

The following link describes the bill, and has links to the sponsors, for any that wish to write, call, or email. (It also seems to be a good source for legislative info)

SB 275 Requiring locked container or trigger locks for firearms :: Oregon Citizens Lobby

:s0042:

My house is a container and the front door is double locked

IIRC this is how Kate put in the BGC law in OR??? Yet gun owners put her back in office again. So now there should not be too many gun owners shocked more of this is coming, after all it's what they voted for. Want it to change? Only one way. Gun owners need to stop putting the people in office who are doing it. Letters? Nice, the people in charge could care less. Only votes matter.

BINGO

Thank You Kate and All who voted for you!:mad::mad::mad:
i'm wondering when this feel good Legislation is actually going to start feeling good, cause it ain't workin so far!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

They are over reaching in all directions - not just guns. Wait until the electorate get their tax hikes and jobs start to leave over being taxed on gross and not net. Here's another "emergency" - Mandatory government visits for all mothers with newborns. BTW it's voluntary, but if you don't volunteer it's mandatory.

Oregon governor supports mandatory gov't visits for all newborns and their parents

I'm hoping the electorate starts to choke on the buckets of leftist crap they have to eat because they fell asleep at the wheel.

Firearm storage lockers in Vantucky and Fruitland, ID could be a booming business pretty soon.

There was a recent case where a ~15 year old girl shot an i believe killed the home invasion bad guy. The local DA was lamenting that the child had access to a firearm and was contemplating charging the parents... I will look and see if I can find all the details
Yah well they still have their child. But that's messed up they would charge them

Yeah it's in direct violation to DC vs Heller which means if it does pass judicial it is likely not to pass the scrutiny of the courts.

It's politicians wasting taxpayer money and virtue signaling to their base.

The Communist politicians/traitors, have unlimited funds. We have to struggle to send $50-100 to what Civil Rights organizations we can afford to support. Many of us can be forced out of the running before this crap ever gets to the Supremes. Thank God for Justice Clarence Thomas.

To be clear, I wholly agree with you about virtue signaling.

Rails, pitchforks, tar, feathers...…………… :s0130:

There was a recent case where a ~15 year old girl shot an i believe killed the home invasion bad guy. The local DA was lamenting that the child had access to a firearm and was contemplating charging the parents... I will look and see if I can find all the details

I have owned or had access to firearms since about age 6. My Uncle had me shooting a 1911 at age 7 or 8. (what a thrill that was) I am now nearly 72, and none of my firearms has ever harmed anyone!! I also grew up when the 10 Commandments were still being taught and in public view. "Shall not kill" was objectionable to the Communists/Atheists, so it was removed in favor of teaching 'gender confusion'.

Yep, they are hitting us hard in WA and OR this year the no good pukes. They won't stop until they've raped us of everything. Screenshot_2019-01-21-00-41-38-1.png

I think a good place to start is to go to a persons local farm and feed supply type of store and buy a truckload of those castration rubber bands, and the tool to put them on with. Then find the liberal sunny beaches that are pulling this chit, and band thier ballz. See that way we might be free of the liberals in a while if we can keep them from reproducing more pukey liberal retards that way. Now THAT is what I call "planned parenthood".:rolleyes:;)

Whatever happened to safe storage of criminals?

Oh, I guess that's not the point. I'm considering becoming a felon. That way, I don't have to register my guns and none of these laws will apply to me.

It would stand to reason that they would want to go after our 1st Amendment Rights, also.

It appears we are truly confronted with Medusa, herself.

Rails, pitchforks, tar, feathers...………...:s0003:

You'd have 24 hours to report it. After that, it's no longer a matter of proof. They would charge you accordingly for any crime that precipitates.

In Josephine County, I believe they do not investigate or prosecute most property crimes, so what is the purpose of reporting?? It would also seem a violation of the 5th Amendment against self incrimination.

They also did not put in a requirement the gun owner have a record of the serial #. :s0003:

5311A194-F6F8-4450-960E-F0A7E413FBE4.gif
The Communist politicians/traitors, have unlimited funds. We have to struggle to send $50-100 to what Civil Rights organizations we can afford to support. Many of us can be forced out of the running before this crap ever gets to the Supremes. Thank God for Justice Clarence Thomas.

To be clear, I wholly agree with you about virtue signaling.

Rails, pitchforks, tar, feathers...…………… :s0130:

In Josephine County, I believe they do not investigate or prosecute most property crimes, so what is the purpose of reporting?? It would also seem a violation of the 5th Amendment against self incrimination.

They also did not put in a requirement the gun owner have a record of the serial #. :s0003:
I'm pretty sure they're insinuating that if your gun is stolen from your possession then later used in a violent crime, the serial number of the firearm will be traced back to you and you will face charges IF you hadn't reported it within the allotted time frame. How they could argue that it wasn't locked up if you indeed had a locking mechanism at the location it was stolen from is unknown to me.

You may be on to something. In the Air Force we had to get a facility approved for Open Secret. Once the room was certified as meeting specific security requirements, it officially became a container.
I've seen people build a heck of a fortress in their basement that far supersedes a safe

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top