JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sen Dallas Heard gives the LoWV some rope to hang themselves with
That was a great play. I met with him after, he signed on as a sponsor. I spoke with Wagner as well, he was in support as well. We need a work session by Friday or it dies. Pray for us.

Hey more media coverage, and it wasn't all bad either:

Good job, and the coverage of ceasefire just saying it won't do any good is kinda weak.

Yeah but will it make things worse? No, so it is showing you are trying and they are just poo pooing possible solutions.

I take that as a positive thing.

Hey more media coverage, and it wasn't all bad either:

Good job, and the coverage of ceasefire just saying it won't do any good is kinda weak.

Yeah but will it make things worse? No, so it is showing you are trying and they are just poo pooing possible solutions.

I take that as a positive thing.
That was a difficult interview. The reporter had a agenda. I'm thankful we came out on top.

I regret to inform you all. SB801 died in committee. I appreciate all of your support. We will do it all again next year.

Next year is the short term, let's get an early start and get a phone calling campaign going early on. It'll be an election year for some, so perhaps we can encourage them to do it for the children...

Edited to correct the autocorrection of com and donut... I hate autocorrection...

Last Edited:
Portland Oregon Public school system has made it clear it will not be allowed here.

Of course not. The boogeyman is not useful to them if he's not scary. How embarrassed would those parents be if their children understood gun safety better than they did?

I wrote some letters to the newspapers in support of SB801. I think it is a great example of how our community can go on offense, and be proactive, instead of always being back on our heels defending. Defending is about attrition, and it is expensive to do. We need to do both, defend and go on offense, but we need to see more proactive solutions like SB801.

I advocate for investigations and transparency from anti-gun groups. Go after the individual actors.

Something I do know about not-for-profits (like the kind who funnel money into gun control) is most of them are cults of personality, run by a handful of charismatic demagogues, who use emotion and rhetoric to sucker rich people. Whenever these organizations get their hands on free money, waste and corruption are inevitable. The demagoguery becomes drunk by proximity to the money and power, and they start making mistakes. Eventually the waste and corruption, are exposed, and the organization is toppled by infighting and lack of funding. I've seen it happen a dozen times.

Portland Public Schools also refused to take advantage of the NRA FREE consulting service on how to make the school safer for our children, if, God Forbid, some nut tries to do another horrific shooting in or on school grounds. Pusillanimous people with myopic vision; that sums up our current school board.

We are not the NRA we are the solution to the NRA. You can get defeated or you can help make history in Oregon. I'm not stopping, I'm doubling down on Safety.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top