JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Per my Representative, they are dead for this session!
Thanks to all who went to Olympia and/or wrote their representatives and state senators. And a big THANK YOU to those legislators who kept those bills from advancing!
Well done!!:s0155::s0155::s0155:

INITIATIVE 1639 and 976.

Nobody puts baby in the corner.
You do understand that I-1639 was passed 2 years ago, right?
These were worse than 1639, but fortunately won't happen, at least in this session.
Now go to your corner!!:s0123:

You do understand that I-1639 was passed 2 years ago, right?
These were worse than 1639, but fortunately won't happen, at least in this session.
Now go to your corner!!:s0123:
Pfft. Look how it was deemed unconstitutional per Wa, and the other the state didn't like, so they held it up.
Look an airplane

Pfft. Look how it was deemed unconstitutional per Wa, and the other the state didn't like, so they held it up.
Look an airplane
I cannot help the past (except for donating to the legal funds for the court cases), so I choose to appreciate the efforts of all of us who helped make sure that these particular bills will not get a vote in this session.
Cheers;)

I cannot help the past (except for donating to the legal funds for the court cases), so I choose to appreciate the efforts of all of us who helped make sure that these particular bills will not get a vote in this session.
Cheers;)

Certainly. You missed the joke though.. Comedy is subjective.

Later

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads