JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
True, but I would have set the phone down and aimed with two hands.
Agreed. Some just think it's so cool, for sure to be able to show people what they been through. Gotta use their phones to illiterate a point or prove its correct. Which is a sad thing that people have lost the art of communication we used to have, it's called talking and storytelling.

Never would have let that cougar get within 50 yards before a warning shot. Anything under 25 yards and approaching me would have caused a mag dump I have no intention of being ate. As to the camera that would have been off at 50 yards

This is why I almost exclusively shoot one handed so I can video cougars coming at me. Just a few weeks ago I was in Costco and one came up to me telling me how much she loved my curly hair and I'm yelling at my wife " See, theres someone who likes my hair"

This is why I almost exclusively shoot one handed so I can video cougars coming at me. Just a few weeks ago I was in Costco and one came up to me telling me how much she loved my curly hair and I'm yelling at my wife " See, theres someone who likes my hair"
You gotta get your wife to source the 3rd party trim for you.
It's a rare treat.

I never understood why people want to film these animal encounters. What do they think they're gonna do, sue the cougar for pain and suffering? Shoot the damn thing, leave Instagram at home

Agreed. Some just think it's so cool, for sure to be able to show people what they been through. Gotta use their phones to illiterate a point or prove its correct. Which is a sad thing that people have lost the art of communication we used to have, it's called talking and storytelling.
Storytelling is fisherman lying about the big one that got away. Video is verification.

all-this-technology-is-makingq-us-antisocial-free-29808972.png

That cougar wasn't looking for a meal, if it was he would have not seen it coming.

It was mad, very mad at him for some reason. The flat ears before the bluff charge and the side stepping to make it look bigger was fighting behavior. What did this guy do before the video started to piss it off?

I never understood why people want to film these animal encounters. What do they think they're gonna do, sue the cougar for pain and suffering? Shoot the damn thing, leave Instagram at home
It's how natural selection and Darwin's Law works. Isn't it? I think we're running behind. There should be some catchin' up to do!

I thought they called it, "bullsheiting"? :s0153:

:s0140:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews