JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD.

Title says it! This little single shot has had very little use. No shot counter but action is still very tight, and bore is like a mirror. It looks like it may have spent some time in a pick-up back window gun rack. There are some marks under the hand grip and butt stock. By no means "beat up". No rust, but a few very small marks on barrel. No dents in the barrel. 28" barrel.

From what I can find, the model 220A was built from 1953-1964. Savage didn't serialize their shotgun until 1969 when it was mandated by the Feds.

View attachment 523750 View attachment 523751 View attachment 523753 View attachment 523758 View attachment 523761 View attachment 523762 View attachment 523763

Last Edited:
Title says it! This little single shot has had very little use. No shot counter but action is still very tight, and bore is like a mirror. It looks like it may have spent some time in a pick-up back window gun rack. There are some marks under the hand grip and butt stock. By no means "beat up". No rust, but a few very small marks on barrel. No dents in the barrel. 28" barrel.

From what I can find, the model 220A was built from 1953-1964. Savage didn't serialize their shotgun until 1969 when it was mandated by the Feds.

Could be a great first shot gun for the young birder! At a great price!

View attachment 523750 View attachment 523751 View attachment 523753 View attachment 523758 View attachment 523761 View attachment 523762 View attachment 523763

$150.00. Buyer pays transfer at Money Market Pawn preferably. Or, who do you know? As long as I don't have to go too far, or drive in "potlands" worst of the day traffic.
Start a convo with phone # and best time to reach you and we'll finish up on the phone as I don't text.

Thanks for looking!

Very interested in your 220A if it's not sold. You can contact me at 864-942-7737 my name is Paul Walker. Thanks

I guess I should have stated that I won't ship. Sorry about that. Thanks anyway.;)

I'll take $25.00 off of this for the buyer to use toward, or for the transfer fee at Tigard Pawn 4 More.

Very nice to see this little shotgun. Looks just like the first one I had, when I was a kid. If you still have it when payday rolls around, I'll take it. Not asking you to hold it for me.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top