JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just curious if any of you guys shooting 17hmr Savages know where to get spare magazines for a fair price locally?
My rifle is stainless but my spare mags need not be.
My local Bi-Mart only has the stainless and they are $25.99 each! "Ouch"

I am building some 10 - 20 round savage mags. But they probably wont be done for a couple months. maybe not even to next year. :( You can order more of the 5 round ones online for around $17 2 i believe. Google is your friend.

Just curious if any of you guys shooting 17hmr Savages know where to get spare magazines for a fair price locally?
My rifle is stainless but my spare mags need not be.
My local Bi-Mart only has the stainless and they are $25.99 each! "Ouch"

OP, sorry. looks like i Hijacked the thread. Try online though.

And i will put them up here when they are ready to sell. I am meeting with the shop later today or tomorrow. so maybe the silencers will be put off for a couple more weeks to get these going.

OP, sorry. looks like i Hijacked the thread. Try online though.

And i will put them up here when they are ready to sell. I am meeting with the shop later today or tomorrow. so maybe the silencers will be put off for a couple more weeks to get theset going.
--------------u------------o-----------
No problem , just get to makin' those mags now that you have everyone excited and put me down for 2 of the 20's and one 10 :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top