JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I did do a small amount of research on this Ukrainian company before ordering a butt stock shell holder from them. No glaring red flags but it has been a month with no updates. Has anybody here done business with them in the past. Not the end of the world if it doesn't work out as it was about $50. I may have inadvertently donated to the Ukrainian war effort.

Interesting idea to buy weapon parts from a country at war...

The name sounds... Odd, like someone who speaks English as a third language which may be totally accurate

I have no experience with the vendor, but FWIW, here are screen shots of results for wildwilddill.com at a scam checker site as well as site validator:

Screenshot 2023-02-12 at 17-46-10 wildwilddill.com Reviews scam legit or safe check Scamadviser.jpg Screenshot 2023-02-12 at 17-49-16 wildwilddill.com Review - Scam Detector.jpg

Never heard of them, but IMO I dont see anything fishy with their website. Gotta admit those buttstock holders look really nice.
All I can say is that if they really are from Ukraine then it might be a while before you get it. I would not mind supporting Ukraine right now.
If they turn out to be a scam check out ammo holders from Diamond D Leather (Made in USA).

From the "about us" section on their website:
"We are an Ukrainian-Czech company with its two production workshops in Kyiv and Prague."

So, the half of the business that's located in the Czech Republic could still be producing and shipping products without any slowdown at all.

But my skeptical mind wandered further. Given the almost universal sympathy for anything Ukraine these days, wouldn't having a workshop in Kyiv - or even claiming a totally fictional workshop in Kyiv - be a great way to boost their business? And then there is the pesky dot com ending to their web site's URL, or maybe that has no significance at all.

On Edit: After following that line of "fictional Ukraine" reasoning, I feel a bit surprised that George S. didn't throw a Ukraine connection of some sort into his election campaign claims, too. Or did I just miss hearing about it?

Last Edited:
I buy carving tools from a manufacturer in Ukraine. My last purchase I got a note that he was not able to make new tools, and only could sell what he has in stock. The upside of war for him [ if there is one] is that the steel used in these tools comes from Russian tank turrets. DR

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top