JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Smoke is really bad again this morning. Was hoping we might get some relief, but no luck. Here's a photo in NE Salem I took late afternoon Tuesday.

20200908_163528.jpg

Lots of rumors going around on this. I'm reserving judgement until we know more. but neither a hoax or a planned arson operation would surprise me at this point.

Had to deal with emotional family members several times last night based on social media misinformation about fires and evacuation areas. Got everybody calmed down and amazingly we didn't all get burned to death over the night. It's easy to let bubblegum get your mind work too much overtime.

It isn't rumors. I'd expect elected officials to release a statement within the next 24 hours.

There has been information sent across Oregon's LE Agencies.

One doesn't have to do much to connect the dots as to who is behind the arsons.

It isn't rumors. I'd expect elected officials to release a statement within the next 24 hours.

There has been information sent across Oregon's LE Agencies.

One doesn't have to do much to connect the dots as to who is behind the arsons.

Since then I've gotten s lot of first hand reports from people having encounters with arsonists, some of which were held at gunpoint until the police arrived. Here is an example:
1599791436442.png

It's definitely happening. I suspect the fires are being started to force evacuations in preparation for looting. I've also heard that there have been AntiFa connections to some of the arsonists, but have no idea if that's true.

While I don't doubt that there could be cases of arson, it seems any political/antifa link is being denied.

While I don't doubt that there could be cases of arson, it seems any political/antifa link is being denied.
We can trust the news to not lie to us

OSP had multiple reports Wednesday of fires being set along I-5 in the Valley. Some of them were confirmed. How do you tell if they're Antifa/Marxist crazy or just the usual crazy?

I probably will get slapped for saying this :rolleyes: but its much like Iran denying the Holocaust ever happened.. or Turkey denying the Armenian Genocide happened.. :rolleyes:

I think the concern also is that those that are having mental issues that won't go downtown and protest, feel very comfortable walking into the woods and lighting a fire. That's just what I feel.
meaning crazy acts spawn more craziness.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top