JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
1633132539714.png image19956.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Waterproof for 7 days? That sounds like a good one to have if you live in hurricane country.

Actually on second thought, I remember hearing that water damage is a common problem for guns that in a safe that's been through a house fire, and not rescued right away.

They are $550 now. I missed out on $499.. But its a nice small safe. Lights are nice. It is divided into two sides, each of which is intended to have four rifles on one side, 3 on the other. You could easily store 14 lever action rifles with red-dot scopes in it. Anything with optics/bipods/magazines and you're pushing it. I'm happy. Going to get an Eva-Dry to keep it . . . . dry.

We have one and I'm not particularly fond of it. It's hard to open and close. I don't use ours for guns my wife's work stuff goes into it.

They are $550 now. I missed out on $499.. But its a nice small safe. Lights are nice. It is divided into two sides, each of which is intended to have four rifles on one side, 3 on the other. You could easily store 14 lever action rifles with red-dot scopes in it. Anything with optics/bipods/magazines and you're pushing it. I'm happy. Going to get an Eva-Dry to keep it . . . . dry.

Which costco did you get it at?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top