JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But buy extra keys now. I got a couple touch code Stackon pistol safes a few years ago, that worked great, but occasionally if moved the batteries would become loose and I'd need the keys to open them. For redundancy, I went to order new keys to stash elsewhere earlier this year they told me the company told me they didn't make that model anymore, didn't offer support and had no extra keys. Since I still have 2 originals I still use them but once it gets down to one then it's garbage. My point is if a known company views these safes as somewhat disposable then a less known company is less likely to offer reliable support.

Update: So totally Chinese made, but they claim decent support. Code works.

Last Edited:
But buy extra keys now. I got a couple touch code Stackon pistol safes a few years ago, that worked great, but occasionally if moved the batteries would become loose and I'd need the keys to open them. For redundancy, I went to order new keys to stash elsewhere earlier this year they told me the company told me they didn't make that model anymore, didn't offer support and had no extra keys. Since I still have 2 originals I still use them but once it gets down to one then it's garbage. My point is if a known company views these safes as somewhat disposable then a less known company is less likely to offer reliable support.

Update: So totally Chinese made, but they claim decent support. Code works.
great point. probably wound't rely on the electronic fingerprint reader or keypad. not with my life, at least. for convenience it is nice

FWIW I've never had a sequential keypad fail (code by number or position) to open unless batteries shifted, but I've got a fingerprint sensor safe that occasionally won't read my print and that's a drag.

Crazy deal. Just ordered 2 of them.

Got one coming

Ordered one at 5:50pm deliver at 8:17pm.

I got notice mine arrived at pickup location (to avoid porch pirates) for some stuff this morning.

Thanks for the heads up!
Just quoting y'all to make sure you see this. Got a message from Amazon that this safe was subject to a recall for the biometrics (second biometric recall I've been in now).

Just quoting y'all to make sure you see this. Got a message from Amazon that this safe was subject to a recall for the biometrics (second biometric recall I've been in now).

Holy cow, I knew it was too good to be true. I appreciate your heads up here. I have a 5 year old daughter who was able to open a code sage that I had a couple years back that had a loaded 45 in it without sounding its built in tampering alarm. We immediately removed that sage from use and gave it to my 13 uyear old son to use as a storage piece. This sis concerning. On another note, I bought a wifi gun vault to replace it and have zero regrets other than the $469 price tag. Quality seems to only come at a price. Safety though should never be compromised. I'm surprised that Amazon hasn't even sent any notifications about this very serious situation and am pretty disappointed.

Holy cow, I knew it was too good to be true. I appreciate your heads up here. I have a 5 year old daughter who was able to open a code sage that I had a couple years back that had a loaded 45 in it without sounding its built in tampering alarm. We immediately removed that sage from use and gave it to my 13 year old son to use as a storage piece. This sis concerning. On another note, I bought a wifi gun vault to replace it and have zero regrets other than the $469 price tag. Quality seems to only come at a price. Safety though should never be compromised. I'm surprised that Amazon hasn't even sent any notifications about this very serious situation and am pretty disappointed.
I'm more concerned about biometrics generally, as the other biometric safe that I have had a Cabellas branding, and had the exact same issue. I think the number of failures was limited, but considering what's inside a small number is still a small number too many... I am surprised regarding Amazon though, as an email from Amazon was what alerted me to this in the first place.

Holy cow, I knew it was too good to be true. I appreciate your heads up here. I have a 5 year old daughter who was able to open a code sage that I had a couple years back that had a loaded 45 in it without sounding its built in tampering alarm. We immediately removed that sage from use and gave it to my 13 uyear old son to use as a storage piece. This sis concerning. On another note, I bought a wifi gun vault to replace it and have zero regrets other than the $469 price tag. Quality seems to only come at a price. Safety though should never be compromised. I'm surprised that Amazon hasn't even sent any notifications about this very serious situation and am pretty disappointed.
I got an email from Amazon in the last day or so.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top