JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Which costco did you get it at?
I just got mine less than a week ago at the Costco in Marysville.

I'm surprised they sell gun safes since they aren't a firearm friendly business from what I understand.
This also isn't in all Costco's. It wasn't in the Shoreline Costco. But I found myself up in Marysville and wandered in and they had it there. So I think there's some demographic targeting...which makes sense.

I'm moving. It was a pretty good deal, but I can't take it with me. I'm selling mine. It is 99% new and still in perfect shape. I'll be listing it for $500 on CL and will probably sell it easily. If anyone on here wants it and DMs me I'll take $460. Comes with everything except the box.
I got it at the Tigard Costco. They went fast and I was lucky---got the last one.
OH, and comes with an EVA-DRY dehumidifier. *BONUS!*

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top