JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
United Playa's. Hmmm.
Not only did they receive some cherries, they got an assault Doug Fir.
AssaultDougFir.PNG

@AndyinEverson, do you have family in SF? Don't they know you'd make that brace of pistols shine?
BraceofPistols.PNG

Did anyone get a load out of the 'Higher - Point' shotgun !! A 2 X 4 and a piece of 3/4 galvee! I HOPE whoever turned that in got his $200 for it and walked away laughing! And they had the stupidity to display it as a 'Homemade shotgun'!

United Playa's. Hmmm.
Not only did they receive some cherries, they got an assault Doug Fir.
View attachment 477486

@AndyinEverson, do you have family in SF? Don't they know you'd make that brace of pistols shine?
View attachment 477487

I was hoping they payed out a lot of good money for several $10 Home Depot Slam Fires! It would be fun to turn in several and use the profits at a brick and mortar gun store a few minutes away.

"Even getting one gun off the street is a good thing if it measured by its potential for harm."

"IF"

And yet the very same people would think you crazy if you suggested the same "logic" be applied to removing just one car off the streets. Or just one cell phone out of the hands of a teenager. None of them would ever think of suggesting a car or cell phone buy back - because they know it would never work. It wouldn't save even one life. Nope. No reason here. No rationale. Just emotions being allowed to flow unchecked and at full-tilt looney levels.

How bout the guy that turned in the home made shot gun pretty smart if you ask me .
He went to a construction site piked up a piece of wood and a pipe wrapped it with electric tape and three zip ties.
Turned it in as a gun and got 100 bucks .
Lol there idiots for taking it .

Every time I read about one of these part of me wants to suggest we take up a collection of all our useless, garbage parts that can't be flipped, cobble 'em into a bunch of fake garbage-"guns" and take these stupid b**tards to the cleaners... splitting the take between participants of course. :)

And he wrote "hi-er point" on it!
This 'style' of 'homemade' gun appears to have been copied at other buy backs with similar 'makes' written on the side. One in another buy back had Glock & Wesson on the side!
Let's have a home made buy back gun making contest - I'll try to do one this weekend - I have a great idea - probably take me all of an hour from start to finish!

Last Edited:
I got a few polymer 80 lowers that I messed up.
Got a old barrel that is used up a few other parts in the drawer .
I guess I could put it together and wait for a buy back and get some money to replace the old parts LOL

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top