JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Amazing what crap there is once the snow melted.
I was at the lower site today

I was wondering if it was worth pulling together a clean up party for some of the Salmonberry road sites?

Not sure how / where you dispose of the trash. If someone had input would appreciate

Log trucks were busy on the road.

I go there and shoot every once in a while. And I worry the sites might get closed down because of all the littering. If you are putting together a party I'd be willing to help. Don't know where to dispose of the stuff though...

I'm in, if it's a day I have off of work. New to the area and looking for places to shoot. Have been up to brown's camp and it's really littered. Can't believe they haven't shut it down. So if there's people giving a damn and cleaning up these places I'm in.

Salmonberry is about milepost 32. It is about a quartermile past the small pull out around milepost 32. Coming from the east you will not see the sign until you are on top of it. Sign says Salmonberry road.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top