JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
PATRIOTS:

The plan is to meet at the Capitol in Salem on Tuesday, January 15th 11AM to 3PM and rally. Also present a redress of grievances to Sen and House Leaders. That list is LONG! PLEASE bring Gadsden flags....and-- if you want to-- wear yellow shirts or yellow vests. We are going to stand up to Oregon government and tell them NO MORE or expect recalls and Initiative Petitions.
There will also be a nationwide rally on May 10 at all the State Capitols across the nation. That will be the same premise as we do in January.
ARE YOU IN?

Last edited by a moderator:
For people who are not able to make it (Which might include me :(), take the time to write a few physical letters, emails, phonecalls.

Nothing makes a bigger impact than being there in person. But follow up with other means of communication works as well.

Gentlemen and Ladies. Please put in for the day off from work. I know I am not privy to individual situations but I do know your individual rights are more important than a days wages. We must put up numbers to be taken seriously. The usual 200 patriots will not cut it. We should also ask our Washington brothers and sisters in arms to join forces. They come to our capitol rallies and protests, in exchange, we go to support them. Large numbers of angry, possibly uncivilized citizens, with well spoken representatives to address the politicians get attention. We must give direct financial support to the organizations that are present in defending our rights, like OFF and a few others that are present and active in Oregon.

The libs got the permit for Monday so ours has to be Tuesday 1/15. We want to be there when the lawmaker are in session, not the weekend.

It is a 400 mile RT for me. I wish I could make it both days, to heckle the antis. Hope to see 500-1000 of you there on the 15th!! Another 3000 from the "Oregon Firearms Advocates", another 500 from the "Anti Kate Brown Forum", and maybe 2500 more from various other groups, and we would have a 'decent' showing!! It is time to 'stand up'. If we wait until they pass ridiculous restraints on our Civil Rights, it will be too late. Our future generations may very well NEED the Civil Rights the Communists want to take away. We have a responsibility to them!!!!

:s0106:

PATRIOTS:

The plan is to meet at the Capitol in Salem on Tuesday, January 15th 9AM to 3PM and rally. Also present a redress of grievances to Sen and House Leaders. That list is LONG! PLEASE bring Gadsden flags....and-- if you want to-- wear yellow shirts or yellow vests. We are going to stand up to Oregon government and tell them NO MORE or expect recalls and Initiative Petitions.
There will also be a nationwide rally on May 10 at all the State Capitols across the nation. That will be the same premise as we do in January.

ARE YOU IN?

This has been relatively quiet.

This has been relatively quiet.

As is usually the case when it comes time to put up or shut up.

Ill be in Oly when it goes down.
Though I opt for public hearings over a rally if I have to choose one.

Its easy to ignore a crowd walking around outside... but when they are packed into the hearing with standing room only, its tough to ignore.

Is this just a rally or are there hearings scheduled?

Plenty of time to make a time off request... what better way to use vacation time!

The May 10th is a nation wide rally.

I can think of plenty of more enjoyable ways to use my extremely limitied PTO, but unfortunatly this is Neccasary. Just hoping pantifa doesn't show up .

I think full battle rattle is a poor look at rallies, but also don't want to be undergunned.

I think full battle rattle is a poor look at rallies, but also don't want to be undergunned.

Yeah, Ive also considered doing a demonstration outside of the local offices of the legislators... but always wanted to avoid guys showing up in full kit or even open carrying. Get a lot of push back... but this is really a hearts and minds battle, changing minds especially.

Having the stereotypical gun nut image there is the only thing that will get attention and defeats the purpose. Like when they do a piece on 'militias' they will always find the one guy saying something about Jews or something or the 300lb guy that gets winded crossing the street.

My goal in any pro-gun activism is to deny the antis any stereotypes and deny them any opportunities for negative coverage

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top