JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good exposure since it made local news. Carried a nice message and it looked like everyone was pretty organized and very professional. Thanks for the link and god bless everyone who attended.

I was there from 1130 till 1230 when I had to leave for an appointment.

Hopefully when the time comes we actually have to take a stand there will be more support.

I also was there early. I did a rough count of 150 before it started, so I still think 200+/- is fair.

It is hard to count cats.:D

As per usual, the media coverage was watered down, biased and downplayed the significance of what is actually occurring. They casually mentioned the ammo purchase limitation, but conveniently left out that limit was 20 ROUNDS A MONTH!

Lots of work ahead to get the full message out there!

Boss

you would have waaaaaay been better off with a preemptive attack by garnering signatures to make your counties LEGALLY 2nd A sanctuary's back when it could have meant something..(ESPECIALLY IN A DECLARED SANCTUARY STATE) .collectively the clout of that maneuver would have meant something
your fear of liberals and going on the offense has screwed yourselves
your weak showing rally meant NOTHING.... liberals dont want to rally and protest against their own kind:oops:
many will not comply and become felons, and I may not be able to leave my county with my guns shortly............ but at least I legally dont have to comply

what a disappointment Oregonian men are.

Already making arrangements for the national civil Rights protest on the tenth of may.
I would like to suggest that as many of us travel together as is reasonable, to both assist those who may not be able to go without a carpool option and to show solidarity.

Already making arrangements for the national civil Rights protest on the tenth of may.
I would like to suggest that as many of us travel together as is reasonable, to both assist those who may not be able to go without a carpool option and to show solidarity.
Need to turn this into its own thread. Booking 5/10 off... Let's get some momentum, get commitments and carpooling in place...

We need to do this, in a big way...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top