JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Seemed like there was only about 10 booths set up

looked like there were more than 90+ that I saw:huh: You obviously are full of Crap and are just trash talking. I dont get why a member of a gun board would trash talk expecially when a few of our members on here sell guns 4 a living and count on events like this to put food on the table:confused:

looked like there were more than 90+ that I saw:huh: You obviously are full of Crap and are just trash talking. I dont get why a member of a gun board would trash talk expecially when a few of our members on here sell guns 4 a living and count on events like this to put food on the table:confused:

Wow, hey ease up on the internet tough talk. I'm not trash talking I was just giving my review of what I saw.... 90 what?? I'm talking about actual vendors that I saw not tables or guns or whatever you're talking about. Sorry if I crushed your sensitive spirit, I wasn't trying to hurt feelings just saying there wasn't much there.... :s0131:

I have not been to a good Salem show in 10+ years, the last two I went to sucked so bad, I swore would'nt waste my time again.

Salem and Eugene shows are pathetic. Having to pay admission to these "shows" is absurd. Takes 15 minutes to see it all. It is bad enough at the Expo Center in Portland where you pay $7 for the privilege of parking and another $9 to get inside. The money I spend on gas, parking, and admission, (and i better not get hungry or thirsty or it'll be another $15) more than offsets any savings I would experience on a gun or ammo. I'll still do Portland a couple of times a year and I will always do Albany, but Salem and Eugene? Nope.

Thanks for your comment. I was going to attend the Salem show for the first time but will pass. I too swore to never go to another Eugene show for your same reason. When is the Albany show? I've heard the Rickreall show is good too, but I've never been to one.

$6 admission for a show that can be totally seen in about 10 minutes. Ouch.

Boy, how about these hate mongers, eh? Why are you guys so full of crap?? Why do you guys hate so much?? Jeez, you guys should be banned from this gun forum for giving your opinions!

Boy, how about these hate mongers, eh? Why are you guys so full of crap?? Why do you guys hate so much?? Jeez, you guys should be banned from this gun forum for giving your opinions!

Pretty lame really. Seemed like there was only about 10 booths set up, just a really tiny selection of stuff....

Yup..I'm a hate monger. I paid admission. I walked the WHOLE thing in 10-15 minutes. I also purchased a firearm from a member here that is a dealer.

How much did YOU spend there?

No need for the thread to deteriorate into an argument, is there? It's just a gun show.

Glad you got a good deal, Dragonsden. I ended up not making it myself, had hoped to pick up one of the MOE's. Instead I ended up cleaning a gutter - I think I gave myself the short end of that weekend.

Hope the show went well for all the sellers.

I stopped in Sunday A.M. because I was driving north on I5 and had some time, plus I am always looking for a smokin' deal on ammo.
I looked inside before forking over the six bucks to enter. It was honestly worse than the last one I attended 18 months ago. More than 10 vendors, but less than 20. Subtract the leather guy and the folks that peddle the flea market like crap and you get about a dozen vendors relating to firearms and the use there of. I Saw the vendor with the ammo stacks and paid the cost of admission. I did buy some ammo because it was a good deal. Definately disappointed in the quality of this show. I sure don't know why it is so pathetic as far vendors go, but keep hoping it will change.

Ok ban me see if I care

Yup..I'm a hate monger. I paid admission. I walked the WHOLE thing in 10-15 minutes. I also purchased a firearm from a member here that is a dealer.

How much did YOU spend there?

Sorry guys its hard to show sarcasm clearly when typing on the internet. My comments were directed at uscsoldier for his stupid, unjustified comment. I apologize if it came across like I was really talking crap to u guys because I wasn't. Just trying to make a point.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads