JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I have not been to a good Salem show in 10+ years, the last two I went to sucked so bad, I swore would'nt waste my time again.

Salem and Eugene shows are pathetic. Having to pay admission to these "shows" is absurd. Takes 15 minutes to see it all. It is bad enough at the Expo Center in Portland where you pay $7 for the privilege of parking and another $9 to get inside. The money I spend on gas, parking, and admission, (and i better not get hungry or thirsty or it'll be another $15) more than offsets any savings I would experience on a gun or ammo. I'll still do Portland a couple of times a year and I will always do Albany, but Salem and Eugene? Nope.

I'll be there with SIG conversion kits, Mags, Barrels, 22lr kits...
Tactical Solutions 22lr AR15 Uppers, TONS of 22lr AR15 Mags. Just a ton of accessories for SIG and Tactical Solutions Stuff.

It's been a good show before, but I've also seen it slow.

Remember Guys, When the Show is SLOW... the Prices FALL with dealers. Demand drives prices and many good deals. When the people aren't there, the demand is low and items need to move. Simple economics.

Expect Salem to have some darn good prices compared to PDX. I know I'll personally be blowing out some accessories to make room for the next PDX show's inventory.

Salem and Eugene shows are pathetic. Having to pay admission to these "shows" is absurd. Takes 15 minutes to see it all. It is bad enough at the Expo Center in Portland where you pay $7 for the privilege of parking and another $9 to get inside. The money I spend on gas, parking, and admission, (and i better get hungry or thirsty or it'll be another $15) more than offsets any savings I would experience on a gun or ammo. I'll still do Portland a couple of times a year and I will always do Albany, but Salem and Eugene? Nope.

Thanks for your comment. I was going to attend the Salem show for the first time but will pass. I too swore to never go to another Eugene show for your same reason. When is the Albany show? I've heard the Rickreall show is good too, but I've never been to one.

As coctailer said ill be there with Golden tiger 223 55gr FMJBT for 199.95/1000. Also will have primers and tannerite. Beyond that it will just be the normal stuff but I guarantee my prices are cheaper then the other shops in Salem. Cant guarantee Ill be there in person. I might have one of my guys work it so I can go enjoy some fishing and drinking a few cold ones in the sun.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top