JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If there were as they claim any heavily armed types showing up pretty sure we'd have constant coverage of it on all time lines. So far all I see from Salem PD is they've diverted counter protestors but mention nothing of fights or armed types.

The only armed ones are antifa with their shields and batons etc. That's the 100-200 large. Counter protestors aren't even there and were diverted. Even the streams show no action and its just interviews.

If there were as they claim any heavily armed types showing up pretty sure we'd have constant coverage of it on all time lines. So far all I see from Salem PD is they've diverted counter protestors but mention nothing of fights or armed types.
I don't live in Salem and it makes me happy to hear that this is incorrect. I hope it stays that way. Thanks for correcting me.

Yeah I hope it doesn't go whack either. The tweet above has 3 streams you can watch for youf. So far it's just a guy talking and showing empty streets after the cops cleared the area.

Here's the earlier action:

This is all I've found from retweets of retweets

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1376288455760707589?s=19

Last one. That articles link is a

Last Edited:
From those videos the left is really living up to their extremely tolerant behavior. The news article I read misconstrued the narrative to make it sound like the conservatives were the ones armed. Once again I apologize for my misconceptions.

All good man. Trust the fact that if any of the ones they claimed were doing dirty biz it would be plastered everywhere and get coverage. For what it is now its just background noise.
Honestly hope neither side does something dumb and make it worse for us all though.

It's easy to over look tho in modern times so I don't blame ya, I've done it plenty.

All good man. Trust the fact that if any of the ones they claimed were doing dirty biz it would be plastered everywhere and get coverage. For what it is now its just background noise.
Honestly hope neither side does something dumb and make it worse for us all though.

It's easy to over look tho in modern times so I don't blame ya, I've done it plenty.
I don't have any social media. I just try to do my best to read all the news from each source. Unfortunately I never know what to believe now unless I see it with my own eyes. With all the 2A stuff going on I automatically thought the worst.

Yeah I'm not wild about social media either so I just use it to lurk and see what's going on around me to know if I need to be aware of things or to keep track of legislation in the area outside of this site.

They weren't enough of a threat to shoot, wasn't enough to draw.
Shouldn't have got out or just stayed away and not taunted.

Piles of excrement like them should be handled in a different way, not when they are swarming like locusts.

Yeah I dunno above. The link I had in that post is a video where the guy who drew was being ticketed? by a female cop and then he looks to get back in his truck.

If on mobile try enabling desktop view the tweet should be embedding itself to at least see the video. I have no clue if he's been charged or not.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top