JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a potential deal in the works.

I'm a WA resident and may buy a long gun(shotgun) from a private party face to face in Oregon. I understand that it will need to be transferred at an Oregon FFL. Payment requirements aside, is there any thing that could prevent or delay the transfer and my taking it with me at the same time?

Thanks

If you buy the rifle in oregon (no sales tax new or used ) if you have seller come to washington a value will be assigned to firearm and a tax collected
As fas a being Delayed or god forbid Denied won't know till BGC is done good luck .

Your ID must be current, with your current residence address.

Dunno if you have a non resident Oregon CHL, being in WA. If you did it may bump you up in line with the OSP Check. Oregon resident holders it does.

Wait to get checked on the computer can depend on how many transactions are occurring at the time (ie weekend, gunshow etc), 30 minutes to ?.

Then just depends wether or not you have a common name or not.

If you haven't had delay issues in WA (aside from whatever wait you all now have), then I can't imagine it'd be an issue here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top