JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
West Linn
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling my Ruger 10/22 with a stainless steel hammer forged twisted bull barrel with beautiful laminated stock. It has a silver matching Bushnell Elite 3200 3X9 scope (Elite series were high end for Bushnell) with Leupold scope rings and mount. I bought new about 20 years ago at Larry's in Oregon City and haven't even put 50 rounds through it aka another safe queen. These are now discontinued in this combination and rare to find for sale in this combination also...Price $650.00 Only reason for selling is to fund another gun and cleaning out my safe of duplicate guns. No box. I would consider trade for a entry level AR plus or minus cash but no builds. Also I will not even respond to low ball offers as I'm not in need of selling but just cleaning out my safe a little bit.
I will meet someone at Sunset Firearms in Wilsonville... Buyer to pay transfer fees.

20201012_170143.jpg
20201011_173244.jpg
20201011_173251.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Mine put 5 shots into 7/8" group at 100 yds with el cheapo ammo when I first got it a about three decades ago.

So I have been out of power for 6 days is why I haven't been able to respond. I appreciate everyone's input on my classified thread but I spoke with Gordon at Sunset firearms and because of Washington's new semi auto rifle law he is unable to do transfer. He thought that there was an exemption for rim-fire but called a fellow FFL in Washington today and apparently that is not so. So I'm unable to drive upto Washington at this point due to my schedule and now how far behind I am because of power outage. Thank you to both Washington buyers but I will need to pass.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top