JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$2750
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x51mm
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have dropped the price by $250 since I want to sell it here instead of an auction site. Now $2750! or trade value of $3000 for Snap-on tool storage cabinet. This is another safe queen that I would like to sell. I had this built in 2004 by one of the finest FAL builders in the industry. I provided him with a like new authentic Argentine Para Kit with a 21" barrel and side folding stock and it was built on an Armscorp T 48 Match receiver. He assembled, fine tuned, test fired and painted it. It looked so good that I never ended up taking it to the range. It also comes with 16 metric magazines.

Argentine Para FAL 1.jpg Argentine Para FAL 2.jpg Argentine Para FAL 3.jpg Argentine Para FAL mags included.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
This was actually built for me by Rich at Century Gun Works (CGWco.) in Nevada. He was the premiere FAL builder when I had it built in 2004. I paid a lot more for his custom work than the competition because I wanted it to be the very best. I appreciate the question!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.