JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am looking to trade my good condition Saiga 12. The Saiga comes with one 10 round mag and one factory 5 round, Tapco T6 stock and the factory stock as well. Not sure of the exact round count but I would guess about 300-400. Cash price is $500 OBO FTF.

I can email a few more pics upon request.

JB.

SALE PENDING

IMG_1448.jpg

Last Edited:
Who did the conversion?

I don't believe this to be an actual conversion. If you look closer at the pictures you'll notice how far back the trigger is from the magazine well and that the pistol grip actually attaches on to the back of the receiver, instead of underneath it.

A full conversion would actually necessitate removing the whole trigger group and moving it forward so that the pistol grip could be put where the trigger used to be.

I have a 2nd gen glock model 22 in 40 s&w comes with 2 factory 10rnd mags and 1 31 rnd mag, all original box and stuff, hogue grip, and shoulder holster with double mag pouch. interested in a trade? please let me know

Should mention that the glock 27 is a gen2 and I have one 9rond mag, three 10round mags and one 13 round mag for it plus the galco holster

The tapco t-6 is not an actual conversion, it is 3 pieces of the 4 piece 922r compliant law however, and a very nice stock. Easy to assemble. One more american piece to go, if it hasnt already been taken care of already. ANOTHER NICE ADDITION IS THE POLY CHOKE II, THE CHOKE HAS 9 DIFFERENT POSITIONS TO ALLOW FOR A WIDE RANGE OF PATTERNS

Good price on a fun gun and home safety

The tapco t-6 is not an actual conversion, it is 3 pieces of the 4 piece 922r compliant law however, and a very nice stock. Easy to assemble. One more american piece to go, if it hasnt already been taken care of already. ANOTHER NICE ADDITION IS THE POLY CHOKE II, THE CHOKE HAS 9 DIFFERENT POSITIONS TO ALLOW FOR A WIDE RANGE OF PATTERNS

Good price on a fun gun and home safety

The stock is only 1 piece for 922r, but the American made magazine counts for 3.

I thought the stock was 2 pieces due to to pistol grip and the forarm accounted for one =3. According to tapco's website anyhow.

922r only concerns foreign parts; Saigas are imported in sporting configuration with 14 foreign parts that count for 922r, if you want to take it out of sporting configuration you need to remove foreign parts until you've reached 10. What you do after that doesn't matter just so long as you don't use foreign parts. So adding an American made pistol grip doesn't change anything on a Saiga, while adding a foreign pistol grip counts against 922r. Replacing the forearm would count as well but it looked like this had the stock one, though I could be mistaken.

Either way, with American made hi-cap mags this guns looks like everything is in order :s0155:.

922r only concerns foreign parts; Saigas are imported in sporting configuration with 14 foreign parts that count for 922r, if you want to take it out of sporting configuration you need to remove foreign parts until you've reached 10. What you do after that doesn't matter just so long as you don't use foreign parts. So adding an American made pistol grip doesn't change anything on a Saiga, while adding a foreign pistol grip counts against 922r. Replacing the forearm would count as well but it looked like this had the stock one, though I could be mistaken.

Either way, with American made hi-cap mags this guns looks like everything is in order :s0155:.

<broken link removed>

Compliance checker - get your foreign parts count to 10 or under...

Don't forget the magazine counts for three American made parts (floor plate, follower and body) you just cannot use the foreign mags until you replace a few more parts.

SF-

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.