JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2000
Manufacturer
Saiga
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Roseburg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Downsizing and I have a few I'm selling...I figured I'd try here first before moving on to GB or the local auction house in Wilbur...I've been watching prices for awhile,and I believe my prices are fair,all prices are firm...Not interested in trades,thanks...I have more photos if needed,all are in excellent condition,thanks for looking...

1) Saiga 308 Custom build,pistol grip conversion,Muzzle break,8x POSP scope,Harris bipod...Barrel and reciever have been powdercoated,comes in a Doskocil airline case with 2 10rd mags...$2000...

2) Saiga 308 Carbine pistol grip conversion,6x POSP scope,reticle does not light up,comes with 2 10rd mags and 1 20 rounder...$1500...

3) Romanian SAR3,camo stockset,birdcage flashhider,6x POSP scope,comes with 16 30rd German Weiger steel magazines (approx $1200 in mags alone) and 1 5 rd hunting mag,unknown mfr...I will not sell the mags without the gun,please don't ask,thanks...$2000...

4TNW Aero survival rifle chambered in 357sig,I was told the paint scheme was a special color for the dealer in OK I got it from,comes with 1 15rd 1 22rd mag,and a 50rd drum mag...$650...

5Winchester Model 94 AE Saddle Ring Carbine chambered in 357 Magnum,excellent condition...$1200

6) Kel Tec CMR-30,comes with 2 30rd mags...$600...

08022015 050.jpg Saiga Carbine-1.jpg SAR3-2.jpg TNW-1.jpg Model94-1.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.