JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Spend $100-200 for a gun 'locker', the sheet metal not going to stop anyone serious but CYA so you don't go to jail for a felony when someone rolls thru your neighborhood with an RF spammer and opens your garage while you are gone and takes (I am assuming here) more then $100-200 worth of guns. Then sells them and a dude kills a guy at a 7-11 over some cash and booze.

Just my 2¢

Joe Biden might supply some insight toward storing potentially dangerous things next to his car.
Whats the need to bring politics into this?

to OP: if the garage door has a legitimate lock, i dont see why not. Personally though, i dont see garage doors as very secure. With the exception of shop style roll up doors.

Probably good enough except for California where their DOJ requires that firearms containers must have a locking mechanism with thee-point locking bars of at least 1/2" diameter.

But, under the heading "some pigs are more equal . . . ": the two handguns stolen from the Los Angeles home of (then mayoral candidate) Karen Bass were "secured" in a plastic Brinks document box with just single-point locking and a cheesy key lock. Her punishment for that violation (which went unmentioned in the press) was to win the mayoral election.

to OP: if the garage door has a legitimate lock, i dont see why not. Personally though, i dont see garage doors as very secure. With the exception of shop style roll up doors.
What's malfeasance and abuse of public office got to do with politics?

Oh wait, that's the very definition these days! ;) :D

I would politely explain first that my response was a light-hearted joke and was interpreted as such and appreciated by at least 6 persons who made the effort to convey that in the form of "likes" and "laughs" icons. I am sorry you did not receive it as such, but am puzzled at your confrontation.

If it helps you to understand my motivation and genuineness, the precise time at which I posted matches the precise time that the discovery of the documents in the President's garage was first reported on television (which I had on while also visiting this website). The OP's post I also took (accurately I believe) as "tongue in cheek" and in reference to events quite similar to mine.

I simply could not resist the correlation of that moment coinciding with my reading of the OP's post.

Your sensitivities Sir, I feel are misplaced, and I hope in the future you visit here with enjoyment in mind.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top