JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SW1911 (.45 ACP) in the apparently harder to find blue finish instead of stainless. Probably has 1-2k rounds through it, but still functions very well. Includes one Wilson Combat 8rd mag and two Kimber 7rd mags, Fobus holster and mag holster, and soft case.
a7fIMps.jpg
xMzirB1.jpg
EZxCBUJ.jpg
$650 SOLD

CZ-82: Also a hand select from Classic, includes 2 magazines and holster with lanyard and cleaning rod.
1SbB3ck.jpg
kn57uEv.jpg
$325 SOLD

Made in Germany Sig P226. This one has maybe 200 rounds through it. Was NIB when I got it and like a dumb arse I put a few boxes through it. Has the German proof marks, date of manufacture is 1995 according to date code. Therefore it comes with two AWB era 10 round mags, one SIG 15 round magazine, and a Mec-Gar 20 rounder.
HBkz2MD.jpg
HeensL0.jpg
BX5iQaa.jpg
$750 SOLD

Bulgarian Makarov: Was a hand select from Classic Firearms when I ordered it. Includes a non-matching service manual as well as original import black grips (in addition to red bakelite grips)
E98a0fZ.jpg
4362P4h.jpg
GzvRAmh.jpg
$325 SOLD

Located in Puyallup. Buyer will pay transfer fee; but I'm willing to drive around the greater Seattle area, and I'll probably be in PDX/Vancouver some time later in June as well.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.