JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$415
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
38 Special
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Looking for $415. Can travel within the greater Puget Sound to meet a buyer.

Regarded by many as a CCW favorite standing the test of time. This package is hard to beat for concealability, reliability and price wise.

I carried this for some time on my ankle at work but would prefer an Airweight version.

Im open to Airweight/no lock models for trade. I have my eye on a S&W 638 that Im hoping this will fund.

- S&W Mod. 49-2 blued steel
- Barami hip grip
- Tyler T-grip (some finish worn off)
- J Frame clip draw
- HKS speed loader
- Bianchi speed strip
- Stock wood magna round butt grips
- Padded pistol
- Box of Buffalo Bore Standara Pressure Short Barrel Heavy 158gr. Soft Cast Lead Semi-Wadcutter Hollow Point or simply "FBI Load"

Can include a Garrett IWB Silent Thunder holster (brand new) and/or a Kramer pocket holster (used) for the right price. Both are top of the line!

* Pictured Galco has sold *
** Photos are Armlist watermarked but the photos are mine, revolver is cross posted**

9413399_01_s_w_model_49_2_bodyguard_w_ext_640.jpg 9413399_03_s_w_model_49_2_bodyguard_w_ext_640.jpg 9413399_04_s_w_model_49_2_bodyguard_w_ext_640.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top