JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

Smith & Wesson 442 Pro With Crimson Trace LG-305 Grips. Like New Condition! Less Than One box of Shells Fired! Asking $525.

This is a beautiful S&W Model 442 Pro with a Crimson Trace Round Butt Lasergrip installed. I purchased it new and took it to the range once to ensure proper function, reliability and sighting in. I fired 15 rounds (three cylinders) of ammo through it. It has been a safe queen ever since. I am getting rid of a few firearms I never use/shoot and this is one of them. There simply aren't any nicer ones than this.

Folks... just the Crimson Trace LG-305 Lasergrip cost $250 for a Smith & Wesson J frame revolver. All the original stuff in the case is there (including three moon clips) and the Crimson Trace box with the included tools. You can load this gun with the moon clip speed loaders or like a regular revolver.

The Model 442 Pro Series is a variation of the Model 42 Centennial Airweight® that integrates the time-tested features of the original with modern advancements and competition specifications and features.

Features of the S&W Model 442 Pro
• Lightweight alloy frame for easy carry
• Stainless steel barrel
• Carbon steel cylinder material
• Cylinder cut for moon clips
• Snag-free enclosed hammer
• Rated for continuous +P use
• No internal lock

Specifications
SKU: 178041
Model: Performance Center® Pro Series® Model 442 Moon Clip
Caliber: .38 S&W SPECIAL +P
Capacity: 5
Barrel Length: 1.875" / 4.8 cm
Overall Length: 6.3"
Front Sight: Integral
Rear Sight: Fixed
Action: Double Action Only
Grip: Synthetic
Weight: 15.0 oz / 425.2g
Cylinder Material: Carbon Steel
Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
Frame Finish: Matte Black

If you have any questions, please ask and I will promptly get you answers.

442-all.jpg 442-left-2.jpg 442-right.jpg

Last Edited:
Okay folks, I've added an incentive and the price remains the same. What a deal! This ad is for a +/- $450 gun, a $250 laser grip & a $195 shoulder holster holster - all in primo like-new condition (except for a minor issue with the shoulder holster).

Along with the above good stuff in the original ad, you now get a never-used right-handed Allessi Holsters Guardian (retail $195). It has one small issue - the snap on the opposite side speed loader pouch doesn't, well.. snap. I would imagine any leathersmith could easily cure this. I never got around to sending it back to Allesi when I discovered it, although he invited me to ship it to him. You can check out the holster details at their website:

Alessi Guardian Holster for Smith & Wesson J Frame 2" Revolver

I'm also willing to part it out if there's something you want, but don't need the whole package. Let's deal!

alessi-2.jpg

I have a very expensive, unexpected roof repair from December's ice storm to pay off. Mostly looking for cash but could consider some smaller amount in trade.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.