JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all,

I'm getting ready to do my CC course and the pistol I have for now is the S&W M&P 9 mm Shield. I currently have OWB holster that just doesn't feel concealed unless I'm wearing something super baggy. It also seems a bit large for IWB. AM I trying to use something that is too large for CC?

Any suggestions on technique, placement or IWB that wouldn't be painful to wear? I know there are other CC threads and have read a few. I am looking for info specific to the weapon or suggestions to get something smaller.

thanks

thanks, thats a nice looking holster. I can see in the images that it looks nicely tucked in. The OWB holster is definitely not the way to go.

I'm not sure about that wallet holster. It looks nice but my bony bubblegum wouldnt like sitting on it.

You can go smaller than a Shield? :p:D

Just kidding. My big brother has a Shield, he is actually much smaller than I am and carries concealed just fine. His carry is IWB right hip and t-shirt typically since he lives in Las Vegas. He also has a belly band for appendix carry.

I've carried both a Ruger SR9c and a Glock 19 OWB. These are larger than the Shield and conceal just fine. However, I am not going to gym or spin class. ;)

My wife has a pocket .380 pistol that I bought an Uncle Mikes pocket holster for... works great.

I'm not sure about that wallet holster. It looks nice but my bony bubblegum wouldnt like sitting on it.
It may seem like that but you can't feel it any more than a wallet. I never notice it no matter what kind of chair or in the car. It's the only CC holster I use. I just grab it as I goout the door and stick it in my pocket like my wallet.

for the price the one I linked looks really nice. If its not all that, Im only out $37 so I'll give it a whirl. Thanks for the feedback guys.

Also Larrytpdx.... I dont even carry my wallet in my back pocket, messes with my back but it looked like he made nice stuff and I just ordered his IWB with clip.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top