JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling a lightly used M&P9 with Crimson Trace laser grips (red laser) APEX FSS trigger (forward set sear and APEX USB) which produces a very nice 5.0lb trigger for a striker fired trigger (the weight can be reduced with a spring change) Factory sight have been replace with a set of TFO sight (tritium fiber optic) which give a bright green fiber optic sight during the day and tritium shining though the fiber optic rod at night for pretty good night sight. I have maybe 200 round though this pistol. Pistol will come with 5 factory mags and Milt Sparks BN55 in black leather with a slight cant for strong side carry (right hand). Also I have the APEX armors block for the M&P and all the factory parts. I have well over $1100 into this pistol and will let if go for $750.

Its a very sweet pistol but other priorities need to be taken care of.

FTF in the Rogue valley or you pay shipping to your FFL if your located out of Oregon.

16433115855_8470a0b7fc_b.jpg
15813060513_3df86c6a1f_b.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.