JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2000
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have for sale a practically new (less than 200 rounds) CGW CZ-P01. This CZ P-01 was purchased directly from Cajun gun works and was put together by their master gunsmiths. It is the nicest SA/DA pistol I have ever fired but I unfortunately have to sell it due to unfortunate circumstances in life. All the work is listed below:
Pro-package
10x accuracy bushing
Lanyard loop delete
Slide milled for Holosun 507K green dot
507K green dot install and zero
Ring hammer DLC coated
Flat trigger DLC coated
The total for the gun purchased from Cajun totaled $1810, receipts can be provided.
In addition, this package will also include the thin lok g10 grips, streamlight tlr 7, ANR IWB holster, 4 magazines (unfortunately not available to Washington buyers and will decrease price accordingly), and a Tier 1 Centurion OWB holster (leg strap not included). In total, everything costed me nearly $2400 after tax. I will be letting it go for $2000. You can save yourself some money and also time waiting months in the Cajun waiting list. I would prefer to sell everything together.

IMG_5668.jpeg IMG_5671.jpeg IMG_5677.jpeg IMG_5684.jpeg IMG_5689.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.