Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

S&W M&P 40 Talo Edition w/Nickel Boron Slide

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by PlayboyPenguin, Jun 23, 2012.

1. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin Pacific Northwest Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

Okay, I am not a big fan of full sized M&P's (or full sized guns at all for that matter) but when I saw this gun at Brightwater yesterday I was quite taken with it. I have never owned a gun with a nickel boron slide but I hear good things. Has anyone here had experience with nickel boron.

Now if I can just sell the S&W 637CT I have for sale in the classifieds I might be able to get this baby.

151152_01_md.jpg

2. JackFrost

JackFrost Central Oregon Active Member

I have to BCG's from Spikes and one from BCM that have the Nickel Boron finish and so far they are all performing flawlessly! Much easier to clean, feels like they cycle a little smoother and not near the build up as traditional coatings. Hope that helps, I have a buddy that has a Rock island 1911 and he had the slide finished in NB and loves it!

3. svxr8dr

svxr8dr Vancouver, WA OathKeeper #004404

I've got the BCG from Spike's as well, and would second what JackFrost stated in regards to the Nickel Boron and ease of cleaning.

4. stmcelroy

stmcelroy Madras, OR Well-Known Member

Love that thing, if it were in 9mm or .45acp I may have taken it home.

I've got a Talo Edition Glock 17 with the same treatment.:thumbup: