JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wouldn't think it is dimpled if it was pinned for the sight block.

Perhaps a clamp on adjustable.

There is also DYI adjustable.

Ev9ge7S6CiIlvzUjf-3Q_66nNCPLN8szp6P3uJIAVd8.jpg

I have yet to see an M&P15 barrel be dimpled under the FSB.
Removing the pins isn't too bad, a good punch set, hammer, and solid workbench to hammer on should be all you need.
I know this seems obvious but make sure you're punching the taper pins from the correct direction, I had a DOH! moment one day when I was having a hard time removing one and couldn't figure out why it didn't want to budge...

I have yet to see an M&P15 barrel be dimpled under the FSB.
Removing the pins isn't too bad, a good punch set, hammer, and solid workbench to hammer on should be all you need.
I know this seems obvious but make sure you're punching the taper pins from the correct direction, I had a DOH! moment one day when I was having a hard time removing one and couldn't figure out why it didn't want to budge...
I keep it straight by always removing pins in the direction of ejection and install the opposite way. Trigger and hammer pins same thing even though not needed, just to be that habit.

Just curious if any of you have experience removing the gas block on a sport ii. Is it pre dimpled? I'm considering a free float handguard and low pro gas block
Cut the FSB and install this gas key on the BCG.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top