Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

S&W 915 9mm

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by skidoo800hms, Mar 12, 2010.

1. skidoo800hms

skidoo800hms Everett, WA New Member

For sale is a S&W model 915, pistol is in excellent condition and eats any ammo you feed it. Comes with 4 15rd magazines, hogue grips, brand new Done Hume paddle holster, which is convertible to a belt slide, plastic case and the original grips. The upper part of the trigger in the pics looks like there is dirt, this is oil reflecting from the flash. I am selling this for what I have into it, so I am firm on the price. The only trades I am entertaining at this time is a 1911 9mm. $450.00
    IMG_0914.jpg
    IMG_0913.jpg
    IMG_0912.jpg
    IMG_0911.jpg

2. batcat6

batcat6 Vancouver, WA Member

Is this pistol an aluminum frame model? And does it take +P ammo? That is what I am looking for. Where is Stanwood?

3. skidoo800hms

The lower is aluminum on this, far as +p, I really dont know. The gun is stout, I do know that. Stanwood is north of everett, I usually can meet as far south as south seattle and up north to bellingham.

4. batcat6

batcat6 Vancouver, WA Member

If I can't find what I want at the Portland show this weekend, then I'll probably take yours the following week.

5. skidoo800hms

Let me know, I plan on being at puyallup at the end of the month.
    Thanks,
    Norm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.