JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
9mm
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I am selling a Smith and Wesson 915 pistol in 9mm. This is a metal-framed, double-action / single action handgun that has a decocker / safety. It also has a magazine disconnect, meaning that the trigger does not work if a magazine is not inserted.
I bought this pre-owned in 2016, so no idea of the round count. I have shot 300-500 rounds through it and it seems to feed everything, including cheap bulk ammo and self-defense hollow points.

In 2020, I thought it would be fun to do an at-home DuraCoat / Cerakote and paint it FDE. This was a mistake... I disassembled it too far, lost a part (for the decocker/safety), applied the stuff very thickly, was unable to strip it entirely, and generally bungled it. I learned so much though. In 2022, I sent it to Smith & Wesson for repair. Their qualified gunsmiths refinished it, describing that as "glass bead blue/black anodize" and "PC standard polish & blue". They also replaced the small part and restored it to full working order. I've run 30 rounds through it in the last year and have complete trust in it but am getting into suppressors and would like each of my 9mm to have a threaded barrel.

The gun looks and shoots great now. It comes with 3-15 round magazines and Trijicon night sights. I have good availability to meet after 3pm most afternoons and most of the day on weekends.

sw915_a.jpg sw915_b.jpg sw915_c.jpg sw915_d.jpg sw915_e.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top