JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
KIMG0007.jpg Very nice S&W 915. Shoots great Not sure of the round count but by the way it looks I would say very little. "" This is the NOT plastic part gun that is the 910 version this is all metal. ""

Comes with a little over 400 rounds of ammo. Mostly Blazer brass.
Two 14 round mags and case.

$400.00

KIMG0007.jpg

Very fine pistol you have there! wish I had the extra funds at the moment I'd be all over this 915... Most people are not aware of how great of quality and durability these smith pistols really are. I am a collector of these semi autos and have 7 of the 2nd-3rd gen pistols. your 915 finish is in a little better condition than mine lol! Good luck on your sale Sir!

Thank you! It is a nice pistol. Just decided to change up calibers and stick with 45. Here is a pic of the other side. The finish is very good shape.

KIMG0009.jpg

KIMG0009.jpg

My wife is happy you dont live closer to me or I would have another pistol and you would be 400$ richer. That is a nice gun for a reasonable price.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.