Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR Smith & Wesson Model 915

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by 74blazer, Jan 12, 2016.

1. 74blazer

74blazer SE Portland, Or. Member

KIMG0007.jpg Very nice S&W 915. Shoots great Not sure of the round count but by the way it looks I would say very little. "" This is the NOT plastic part gun that is the 910 version this is all metal. ""

Comes with a little over 400 rounds of ammo. Mostly Blazer brass.
    Two 14 round mags and case.

$400.00

KIMG0007.jpg

gunhobbit likes this.
  2. NWPROJECTS

NWPROJECTS Camano Island New Member

Very fine pistol you have there! wish I had the extra funds at the moment I'd be all over this 915... Most people are not aware of how great of quality and durability these smith pistols really are. I am a collector of these semi autos and have 7 of the 2nd-3rd gen pistols. your 915 finish is in a little better condition than mine lol! Good luck on your sale Sir!

.45's and .38's likes this.
  3. 74blazer

Thank you! It is a nice pistol. Just decided to change up calibers and stick with 45. Here is a pic of the other side. The finish is very good shape.

KIMG0009.jpg

KIMG0009.jpg

tvcb likes this.
  4. JRuby

JRuby St. Helens Oregon Well-Known Member

My wife is happy you dont live closer to me or I would have another pistol and you would be 400$ richer. That is a nice gun for a reasonable price.

5. kato pup dog

kato pup dog Hermiston Active Member

My girlfriend would thank you for the distance as well. If it weren't for the three hour trip to purchase...lol

6. 74blazer

LOL.. I am in Portland to JRuby... and sorry for not being closer to Kato in Hermiston.

7. JRuby

JRuby St. Helens Oregon Well-Known Member

Guess I ought to change my details as I no longer live in m ultinomah county.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.