S&W 357 Model 19-1 Combat Magnum

Reactions
To you it is worthless, To me as cheap as I can get it.
If you have details on the gun such as the s.n or a good ideal of its condition you can look it up in the blue book of gun values or post on smith-wessonforum.com and they can help you out.

Be sure to tell them where you are as regional prices vary. but i would pay 500-600 for a good one.

K-22

Reactions
Came across a model 19-1 combat magnum like new in box. Any idea what she is worth?
The 19-1 was only made for a couple of years. The dash 1 would have enhanced value as a collectable. Unfired, with box, papers, and tools, in the condition you describe, I would say in the neighborhood of $1900.00 to $2200.00 depending on the collector.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Gary

BillM

Reactions
I've always said that a medium frame 4" double action .357 with adjustable sights was
one of the "everybody needs at least one" guns. I'm a sucker for K frame Smiths, and
the older pinned/recessed 19's are at the top of my list. Pretty sure I would NOT buy
a NIB 19-1 though-----I wouldn't be able to resist taking it out and shooting it.:s0112:

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Vendor
    I have not been to the shop yet but have purchased from him online, and all I can say is PERFECT! You could not ask for a nicer, more helpful guy...
  • Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Nice Home Shop
    Had what I wanted at a good price. Messaged me when in stock.
Top Bottom