JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To you it is worthless, To me as cheap as I can get it.
If you have details on the gun such as the s.n or a good ideal of its condition you can look it up in the blue book of gun values or post on smith-wessonforum.com and they can help you out.

Be sure to tell them where you are as regional prices vary. but i would pay 500-600 for a good one.

Came across a model 19-1 combat magnum like new in box. Any idea what she is worth?

The 19-1 was only made for a couple of years. The dash 1 would have enhanced value as a collectable. Unfired, with box, papers, and tools, in the condition you describe, I would say in the neighborhood of $1900.00 to $2200.00 depending on the collector.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Gary

DSC_0342 (800x536).jpg

DSC_0342 (800x536).jpg

I've always said that a medium frame 4" double action .357 with adjustable sights was
one of the "everybody needs at least one" guns. I'm a sucker for K frame Smiths, and
the older pinned/recessed 19's are at the top of my list. Pretty sure I would NOT buy
a NIB 19-1 though-----I wouldn't be able to resist taking it out and shooting it.:s0112:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top