JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To you it is worthless, To me as cheap as I can get it.
If you have details on the gun such as the s.n or a good ideal of its condition you can look it up in the blue book of gun values or post on smith-wessonforum.com and they can help you out.

Be sure to tell them where you are as regional prices vary. but i would pay 500-600 for a good one.

Came across a model 19-1 combat magnum like new in box. Any idea what she is worth?

The 19-1 was only made for a couple of years. The dash 1 would have enhanced value as a collectable. Unfired, with box, papers, and tools, in the condition you describe, I would say in the neighborhood of $1900.00 to $2200.00 depending on the collector.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Gary

DSC_0342 (800x536).jpg

DSC_0342 (800x536).jpg

I've always said that a medium frame 4" double action .357 with adjustable sights was
one of the "everybody needs at least one" guns. I'm a sucker for K frame Smiths, and
the older pinned/recessed 19's are at the top of my list. Pretty sure I would NOT buy
a NIB 19-1 though-----I wouldn't be able to resist taking it out and shooting it.:s0112:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top