JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*SPF*

4757AE3E-3DED-408E-A6A0-2221FDB472E8.jpeg Bought locally, never shot by me. Very clean revolver, well cared for. My shooter is my Mod 28. This has been safe queen. Beautiful safe queen.

I'll let the pictures speak.. 4", bluing in excellent condition. Proper wooden grips. The wooden box and stuff and papers. the one picture showing model no.... I blurred the serial number - it is there.

$900 cash, firm. Local face to face only. I prefer to meet at A Cut Above Pawn. I also prefer to deal with forum members with an established reputation. message me with any questions. First "I'll take it" and I'll SPF the ad until deal closed. DSC_7531.jpg DSC_7540.jpg DSC_7541.jpg DSC_7542.jpg DSC_7543.jpg DSC_7544.jpg DSC_7546.jpg DSC_7548.jpg

Last Edited:
Wish you lived in Washington state. Are you sure that is a 4" Model 27? It looks like it might be a 5" to me. The 4" versions are pretty rare, and I am not even sure that they were offered in the presentation case. It is a beautiful revolver and we'll worth your asking price.

Since this looks like a thread ready to be closed, I'll crap all over it (again). This would be a fantastic "woods" gun with heavy handloads. It's only problem is beauty. I hope whoever gets this is able to maintain it's condition.

Since this looks like a thread ready to be closed, I'll crap all over it (again). This would be a fantastic "woods" gun with heavy handloads. It's only problem is beauty. I hope whoever gets this is able to maintain it's condition.
Have you seen the pictures Iceberg posted of his Smith collection? He'll maintain.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.