JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Mulling over selling my 54 . Moved to Astoria from Central OR and have enough privacy @ the house to eradicate pests with an AR15 in the middle of the night ! Anyway , does anyone shoot these sidecockers anymore or has every one moved on to CO2 rifles ?

Do you mean how much ? I don't know I need to do some research . The stock has a small biff and other wise nice shape . It has the "muzzle break"? on it and the rear sight removed . I know that I have the front and rear sights but I'd have to look . No glass on it now but there was a 4x Nikon that the parallax was corrected to 50 yds and that may still be around also .

Hello
I'm looking for a RWS 54 to go plinking with the kids. I'm a lefty shooter I have read that it is harder for left handers the stock gets in the way they say? I dont know for sure. how do you think it looks if you sight down the barrel. I live a long ways away in Gold Bar Wa. No one around here has one and I have read they are very good shooters. I dont want to buy new at this time.
Thanks
Mike

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top