JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
anyone near Portland Oregon willing to fix my Diana 34 classic in .22?

doesn't cock properly. rarely fires, i have to flick a metal bar to discharge it.

i really like it, smooth shooter, kinda missing it. 1f642.png

(and please don't refer me elsewhere, like youtube and such, i'm a driver, not a mechanic. 1f609.png )

Otherwise, just gonna "tech special" it on eBay. :/

T06 trigger schematic.JPG diana34classic22may2021a.jpg

Got my eye on a Diana Chaser rifle kit. Soooo. $150+ shipping if anyone's interested?
(or trade for one's DC kit they're not using?)

Thank you .
Will have to think on that...I've worked on many a "older" gun and antique gun...but never a air rifle.....
Andy
Everyone tells me all the info is "out there" to fix it, but again, I just ain't got the inclination. I hate even poppin' the hood on my car! 💪

If you're willing to pay shipping and parts, I'm sure I can fix it, Frank, I've worked on more than a few Diana's over the years. Not sure what the issue is, but based on your description, it could be the main spring is broken. Easy fix, and I might even have one that would work on hand. Let me know.

Dave

If you're willing to pay shipping and parts, I'm sure I can fix it, Frank, I've worked on more than a few Diana's over the years. Not sure what the issue is, but based on your description, it could be the main spring is broken. Easy fix, and I might even have one that would work on hand. Let me know.

Dave
Nah Dave, I really appreciate the offer, but the gun's barely worth shipping twice (somewhere north of 50 bucks each way if past experience is similar today.)

And they sell for only slightly more than twice that on eBay, assumingly working order too. ;)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top