JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Mulling over selling my 54 . Moved to Astoria from Central OR and have enough privacy @ the house to eradicate pests with an AR15 in the middle of the night ! Anyway , does anyone shoot these sidecockers anymore or has every one moved on to CO2 rifles ?

Do you mean how much ? I don't know I need to do some research . The stock has a small biff and other wise nice shape . It has the "muzzle break"? on it and the rear sight removed . I know that I have the front and rear sights but I'd have to look . No glass on it now but there was a 4x Nikon that the parallax was corrected to 50 yds and that may still be around also .

Hello
I'm looking for a RWS 54 to go plinking with the kids. I'm a lefty shooter I have read that it is harder for left handers the stock gets in the way they say? I dont know for sure. how do you think it looks if you sight down the barrel. I live a long ways away in Gold Bar Wa. No one around here has one and I have read they are very good shooters. I dont want to buy new at this time.
Thanks
Mike

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews