JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I hate to say it but... If your going to go IDF and storm a plane with bad guys, this level of training might save lives of crew and passengers. That said I would not do it, I think I have a trust issue when people are shooting by my HEAD! Russia only trill, darn right!

Question . . .
If you were in a crowded mall and someone started shooting, who would you rather have shooting back?? These guys or some American copper . . .

Sheldon

I hate to say it but... If your going to go IDF and storm a plane with bad guys, this level of training might save lives of crew and passengers. That said I would not do it, I think I have a trust issue when people are shooting by my HEAD! Russia only trill, darn right!

Agreed. I especially wouldn't want them shooting by my head or shooting me in the chest even if i was wearing a vest.

I have never been shot..... much less been shot while wearing a vest. But i thought it was supposed to feel like being hit with a sledge hammer straight in the chest. Just wondering if that's the case how was he able to just casually stand there, take it and then shoot back??

And i don't understand why the constant discharge on the ground?

Was one of the glocks using blanks? because it was marked with yellow tape the one he was using to shoot over his ears?

Idk just seems to risky of training for me and i doubt any agency in the US would use these techniques to train with.

Last Edited:
I call BS on Russian Special Forces allowing an American camera team to film their drills.

The drills also make zero sense. He's firing the blank pistol next to the guys head, but the student is wearing hearing protection!

I have seen other videos where alleged Russian SF fire into the ground as 'warning shots' which is another stupid idea (unless they also have magic bullets which never rebound). But that did look like a ND in the video because he almost shot his foot.

There was a US school that did some crazy mall ninja training videos like this a while ago, and they ended up taking down their site once people began laughing at their BS high speed operator tactics. It also turned out they had no relevant credentials.

If you watch the video at the end, the antagonizer is shooting real rounds, the rounds hit the dirt to the right of the guy on the right about thigh/knee level.

But why do this if he has hearing protection on? He would get some sound and percussion from the firing, but why not just have a third party of to the side shooting and not use hearing.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews