JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
BUT, But, but...

The calming barrels be calming, no need for aggressive words like "Predator".

Right????
images.jpeg-73.jpg

How many?

See Afghanistan vs the USSR followed by Afghanistan vs the USA.

If you fight by their tactics of course you will lose.

There is a huge difference between defending your home vs being a troop sent to a foreign country. If it happened to me on my home turf and I were a few years younger I would likely die, but I'd take several out before they found my location. It isn't even rifles it's IED's and every other trick that has worn down the best militaries on the planet. Back people into a corned that know the land and bad things happen.
We will see how this plays out. The conflict in Afghanistan was not given the full potential of the US capability. It's definitely not impossible for Ukraine but at what point do you say enough. How many casualties can you sustain? The US doesn't give Ukraine much hope and at this point I'm agreeing with the US. Truly, I hope I am wrong. Putin is evil and will snuff out any resistance much like Hitler did in WW2 In Poland.

One thing many have to remember. Afghan's were mostly slaves already. Religious kooks had LONG controlled all there. A LOT of people were willing to fight and die for their "god". Ukraine has LONG been VERY corrupt and all about money. This is how Joe used his son to make many millions there. The first thing that will happen is the people at the top will flee with a helicopter full of cash. The rest will only fight to some point where they decide they are done.

What Germany did to Poland in WW2 looks strikingly similar to what Russia is doing to Ukraine today. it will be interesting if NATO can be unified for what happens next after Ukraine. I believe the weakest link in the Chain is Germany. If NATO splits, it will be because of Germany. How ironic would that be?

I scrolled down to fast and that lady(??) scared me so bad I caught my breat

You scrolled down too fast and the scary Sasquatch looking person whom appears to be a "lady" scared you so bad you couldn't catch your breath?

If so, I am in the same state of affairs.

What's your thoughts, how long can America fight a non nuclear war when they are starting out $30 trillion in debt?
Longer than Russia, but it depends on where the war is fought and how effectively; on Russia's doorstep? Probably just as long or longer than Russia, but not that effectively if Putin is determined, and I think he would not hold back if felt threatened.

I dont care about Ukraine or Russia. Let them do what they do. We should have taken NATO membership off the table, that could have prevented this.

None of this is worth one American life. Period. Nor the printing of more debt.

The US gov has No room to judge here, considering our own military ventures in the last few decades.
Going to war would be stupid and a pyrric victory at best.

We may have nice gear and some really good guys out there but our leadership and political leadership is a bubbleguming joke and it would be disastrous

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR