JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
The Ukrainian Comedian In Chief will probably be skipping the country soon. My original estimate of two weeks for Russia to accomplish their major operations was probably a bit pessimistic. I am now thinking it could be days instead of weeks.

I expect a lot more capitulation than fighting from the Ukrainians. Maybe they could hire the Taliban and some rebels from Chechnya to put up a little resistance.

Any Americans heading over there yet?

In other news, Trudeau sensing someone even weaker than him at the helm of the US invades Western Washington State
1645719273372.png

Impressions: Take 2 on another Wilbur Chamberlain of WW 2 and FDR, who ignored the Europe war till it was too late? Voters that supported the current administration own this political outcome in Europe? NO?

Fighting around Chernobyl. I hope they don't destroy the pretty red radioactive forests that have grown up in the area since the accident.

Brink of war and our politicians want magazine bans...:s0142:wonder which side they are on?
It's like state inspectors arguing with railway gandy dancers about the condition of a rail crossing, while a freight train carrying toxic chemicals and bio hazards is barreling down on them with no brakes.
All because a state administrator spilled their coffee in their Escalade while crossing the tracks.

1645725667929.png

Did you notice at the end when he sharted?

So.......Knowing that a lot of Americans died (and some are still living) to protect S. Korea. Do you now call it Pusan or Busan?

Aloha, Mark

PS.....just remember to stay away from the Zombies.

We should be more worried about China making a move on Taiwan.

And they will, no better time with a dementia patient leading the country.

Last Edited:
Anyone who voted for Biden should be ashamed of themselves at this point.

If a single American life is lost to defend the graft and corruption of the Biden family's money farm, shame on all of us.
I have that on my mind a lot. When ever I get gas in the car. When ever I got to the store for food/groceries. Whenever I see a couple of twat-knots walking down the street/in their car, with masks on. Every G-D DAY a lot!

Holy crap.
That is just painful to watch.

No world leader should be that retarded, let alone an American president.
Every single potato voter should be ashamed of themselves.
I don't know? It's joe biden being joe biden? Po-ta-to/Po-tah-to. Pretty much what was expected. He actually read the teleprompters better than usual didn't he?

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top