JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know why I like these pistols so much, but I've been shooting mine more than my TX22s lately.

Thanks for bumping this thread!

I hear Wrangler, I think of Jeep.

View attachment 824104
PLEASE if you are going to Say Jeep and Wrangler DO NOT SHOW A PHOTO OF A WILLYS MB jeep There are 3 companies between the Wrangler and the MB in your photo. There is for all practical purposes not a single hard part on a Wrangler that will fit on an MB not even a light bulb.

Sorry as a Willys CJ-2A owner this is a bit of a pet peeve for me.

I picked up a Birdshead Wrangler about 2 weeks ago from BiMart and started swapping parts.

Bisley trigger, Single Six hammer, single six slotted grip frame screws, and an aluminum XR3-RED grip frame that I removed the flair front and back, then tapered the grips.

The gun is 3oz lighter than the zinc Birdshead grip frame and is a well balanced, handy 24.6oz.

View attachment 1272480 View attachment 1272481
I fitted a Skinner brass sight to my dovetail and reshaped it and lowered the height. It should help my 50 year old eyes!

IMG_0390.jpeg IMG_0389.jpeg IMG_0391.jpeg IMG_0392.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top