JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know why I like these pistols so much, but I've been shooting mine more than my TX22s lately.

Thanks for bumping this thread!

I hear Wrangler, I think of Jeep.

View attachment 824104
PLEASE if you are going to Say Jeep and Wrangler DO NOT SHOW A PHOTO OF A WILLYS MB jeep There are 3 companies between the Wrangler and the MB in your photo. There is for all practical purposes not a single hard part on a Wrangler that will fit on an MB not even a light bulb.

Sorry as a Willys CJ-2A owner this is a bit of a pet peeve for me.

I picked up a Birdshead Wrangler about 2 weeks ago from BiMart and started swapping parts.

Bisley trigger, Single Six hammer, single six slotted grip frame screws, and an aluminum XR3-RED grip frame that I removed the flair front and back, then tapered the grips.

The gun is 3oz lighter than the zinc Birdshead grip frame and is a well balanced, handy 24.6oz.

View attachment 1272480 View attachment 1272481
I fitted a Skinner brass sight to my dovetail and reshaped it and lowered the height. It should help my 50 year old eyes!

IMG_0390.jpeg IMG_0389.jpeg IMG_0391.jpeg IMG_0392.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads